Look out the window for restless horsemen . . . it's a new episode of Radio Free Burrito, less than a week after the last one!
- I think we should just go ahead and give this podcast the [Explicit] label, if it doesn't have it already. Consider yourself warned.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- Episode X let me get my podcasting legs back, so I felt much better with this one, even when I had to stall while trying to splat-tab into Firefox, where I saw that I hadn't pre-loaded my blog. Whoops.
- I put chapters, links, and images in this one. Yay!
- The full Code of Honor review isn't up yet, but you can read all of my TNG Reviews at TV Squad if you haven't already.
- When I mentioned all the great blogs at Wired that people may not know about, I forgot to mention GeekDad. It's not because I don't think it's a great blog, but because I took for granted that everyone reads it already. I also mentioned Underwire, Listening Post and Threat Level.
- Here's the offending Alt Text column. Here's my Tweet. Here's my facepalm.
- You know you want to learn more about fabulous Palm Springs.
- Brad Sucks does not suck. You can listen to the album I Don't Know What I'm Doing at Magnatune.
- Mister Bungle is a shame, because he spoils lunchtime.
- I really do appreciate feedback; it makes me feel like I'm not broadcasting into an empty box.
- Radio Free Burrito is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
- This show is 18 minutes long, and weighs in at 16.6 MB.
- As always, let me know if you decide to mirror the show, and I'll update this post.
Thanks for listening!
Torrents from our good friend Brian May
Low (mono, VBR bit rate range 0-24, 3.1 MB):