Holy crap! It's a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
This is another music episode, focusing on three styles I really like: Rockabilly, Psychobilly, and Surf.
I found a ton of great artists on the podsafe music network, and I hope you enjoy the musical stylings they provide.
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- I had a good time with this one, though to be completely honest, I wasn't entirely comfortable with the sound of my own voice and I think that comes through a little bit.
- I drop at least one F-bomb in this show, so you probably shouldn't listen to it around little kids, people with sensitive ears, or at work. Especially if you work in a daycare for kids with sensitive ears. (Hi, Norma!)
- I didn't bother with chapters and all that for this one. It's been so long since I did one of these, I just needed to get my podcasting legs back and I didn't feel that it was worth the extra effort.
- I played music from these awesome artists:
- The show is 27.9MB and runs just over 30 minutes.
- Radio Free Burrito is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License.
- Podshow wants me to say "Some of the music provided tonight from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at 'music.podshow.com'" I don't think I said those exact words in that exact order in the show, because I'm stupid and I just noticed that right this second. But I know they were all in there, and I'll be sure to say the fucking words correctly next time, Mister White.
- Finally, I want to thank all the artists and labels who are participating in the podsafe music network. I hope this exposes your music to new listeners and you're all buying mansions and yachts before the next full moon.
If you can provide a mirror, let me know in the comments and I'll update this post.
Thanks for listening!
Torrents from our good friend Brian May:
Low (mono, VBR bit rate range 0-24, 5.1 MB):