Holy Halloween Podcast! It's a new episode of Radio Free Burrito!
- The logo was designed by WWdN:iX reader Marc, who asked that I not link to his "in progress" website. Thanks, Marc!
- I drop at least one F-bomb in this show, so you probably shouldn't listen to it around little kids, people with sensitive ears, or at work. Especially if you work in a daycare for kids with sensitive ears. (Hi, Natasha!)
- I went ahead and made this an enhanced podcast. You know, for kids. Enjoy the pictures and links.
- Podshow wants me to say "Some of the music provided tonight is from the PodShow Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at 'music.podshow.com'"
- What's that? You want to have links to each artist's page? I can totally do that:
- That Halloween PSA really needs to be seen to be fully enjoyed.
- Similarly, The Trick from Jack Chick also needs to be seen to be fully enjoyed. I edited the hell out of it (see what I did there?) to stay safely within fair use. Jack Chick strikes me as the kind of corporation that has no sense of humor, but a lot of lawyers.
- Reader Jeremy pointed out that Don Hinson, the genius behind the awesome Monster Dance Party album (which provided the catchy Riboflavin-Flavored, Non-Carbonated, Polyunsaturated Blood) has a website, including a store where you can buy Monster Dance Party on CD. It's not the full album that I've had since I was a kid, but it's still wonderful.
- Finally, I want to thank all the artists and labels who are participating in the podsafe music network. I hope this exposes your music to new listeners and you're all buying mansions and yachts. If you can't afford to buy them, I hope you can at least build them out of the bones of your enemies.
- The show weighs in at 18.5MB and is 20 minutes long.
Okay. Got all that? Then please:
As ever, if anyone mirrors the file, please let me know and I'll update this post accordingly.
And here they are. Thanks, guys!