So you want to get in touch, eh?
Okay, that's cool.
The best way to interact with me is via comments on my blog, but if you're set on e-mailing me, you've come to the correct place. Before you e-mail, here are a couple of things I'd like you to know:
- Please, please understand that I have a limited number of hours in my day, and I have certain priorities in my life that usually eat them all up, like my family and the mountain of writing commitments I have to support them. If you email me, know that I will read it, but it's very unlikely that you'll get a quick response, if at all. It's nothing personal, it's just a consequence of my own limitations.
- Before you email, please read the FAQ and search my blog archives. Pretty much everything anyone would want to know is in there, somewhere.
- Don't ask me to send you signed pictures or anything like that. I simply don't have time to do that sort of thing, though I do occasionally sell signed books.
- Please use a descriptive subject line.
- Please, please, please, please PLEASE don't include me on any mass mailing lists or include me in the To: line of an e-mail to several other people.
- Don't be a dick.
Here is my public key, if you're interested in that sort of thing:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Okay, now that all of that is out of the way, I'm at my first name at my first and last name without spaces dot net.